Your first kiss. It's a moment every woman cherishes. Well, that or a memory guaranteed to make you cringe no matter how many years have passed and great kisses you've experienced since then. Either way, you'll never forget it. It's always fun to hear stories of other ladies' first smooches, whether it's to swoon or commiserate. We reached out to some of the BEST relationship bloggers out there to hear all about their experiences with this particular rite of passage. From romantic spontaneity to some Spin the Bottle trauma, take a look at these 8 amazing first kiss stories - the good, the bad, and the sloppy. -By Babble EditorsRead More »from 8 Women Spill the Stories of Their First Kiss — the Good, the Bad, and the Sloppy
- Astrology.com Tarot | Love + Sex – 1 hour 4 minutes ago
The Six of Swords card suggests that the worst might be over, but now what? It may be time to accept the facts -- move out of your comfort zone, seek refuge or guidance from someone in the same boat in order to resolve, reconcile and move on. See your way out of a negative situation, for it may have nothing left to offer you. Rebuilding trust or seeking a better life needs to be done although you may not meet it with much enthusiasm or confidence. Make sure you don't take your previous baggage with you on this emigration. You must dump the heartbreak, resentment, tension, dependency or ties that burden you, otherwise you could recreate similar conditions or trade one hardship or bad relationship for another. Read More »from Astrology.Com Daily Love Tarot - Wednesday December 11, 2013
Yesterday, as I walked up to Lamar and hugged him from behind, our cousin jokingly said: "How long have you been married?" I said, "for eight years." And she laughed and said, "You've been married for too long to still be acting like that." And I said: "Do you think you are supposed to get married and then all of your smooching and hugging and kissing will go away? … No way." Of course she was joking, but I know that there are many people that really think that when you are no longer newlyweds, all of the lovey-dovey moments will go away. While it does happen in some marriages, it does NOT have to be that way. Click through for 7 common myths about marriage - debunked! -By Ronnie Tyler
Read More »from 7 Common Myths About Marriage — Debunked!
by Gena Kaufman
Amy Graves/WWD; Getty ImagesFile this under "Who knew?!": Brad Pitt's exes Jennifer Aniston and Gwyneth Paltrow are apparently pals! Close enough pals that Gwynnie and husband Chris Martin were seen arriving at Jen's annual holiday party this weekend. (Scroll through the photos of all the arriving cars filled with cool celebrities to be really jealous you weren't invited to this party.)
Jennifer Aniston is already known for being tight with girlfriends like Courtney Cox and Chelsea Handler, so it doesn't actually seem surprising that she'd strike up another celeb friendship. And she and Gwyneth have plenty in common: Healthy diets, flawless hair, and lots of well-known ex-boyfriends between the two of them, including, of course, their most famously shared ex Mr. Pitt. Wouldn't you just love to be a fly on the wall in a room with these two after a few glasses of organic white wine, when the reminiscing begins? Here's how I like to imagine the scene:
See more: 10 Wardrobe Essentials EveryRead More »from Gwyneth Paltrow Went to Jennifer Aniston's Holiday Party This Weekend, and Here's What We Hope They Talked About
A Flint, Michigan, man has had a busy December so far, popping the question to two different ladies in his life: his girlfriend and her 6-year-old daughter.
Jeff Andres, a pediatric physical therapist, and Shana Warner, a corrections nurse at a local prison, had been dating for almost two years and knew they wanted to get married, but Warner wasn't certain when Andres would ask her. However, the couple knew one thing for sure: Warner's daughter Ally would be a part of the engagement.
On Dec. 1, Andres turned 34 and during his birthday party that night, he stood up and thanked friends and family members for attending. "I knew something was up when he asked me to stand up as well," Warner, 28, tells Yahoo Shine. "He told me that all he wanted for his birthday was me, and then he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him." Warner said yes, and Ally was delighted. "She asks us all the time when we're getting married," says Warner.Read More »from Man Proposes to Girlfriend — and Her 6-Year-Old Daughter
More on Yahoo Shine: A Zombie Marriage Proposal: The
by Gena Kaufman
Conde Nast ArchiveYou and your guy are snuggled up on the couch under a luxe faux fur blanket, clutching mugs of hot cocoa and looking extra gorgeous under the glow of your Christmas tree. You're all ready to slip in a DVD, press play, and settle in for some holiday cheer on the screen. What movie does he pick, and what does it say about him? Read on to find out...
Love Actually: He's secure enough to know that a man can have a romantic streak, too.
The Holiday: He is only saying this is his favorite holiday movie because he thinks it will score him romance points that will eventually turn into sex.
Dr. Seuss's How The Grinch Stole Christmas: If he loves the original, he's nostalgic for the magic of Christmas as a child or thinks that Christmas has just gotten too commercial. If he loves the newer, live-action version, he is either too young for you to date, or he just has bad taste.
It's a Wonderful Life: He might be a little depressed and may need you to remind him thatRead More »from What His Favorite Christmas Movie Says About Him
Did you know that 43% of engagements occur between the months of November through January? In honor of Proposal Season, here are 26 universal truths about getting engaged!
Related: 48 Heartwarming Proposal Stories
1. What you think you'll look like when it happens:
2. What you may actually look like (#fail):
3. Take heart, the end result is the same:
4. The moment he says he wants to spend the rest of his life with you:
5. Instead of elation, you're thinking "Wait, is he just being cute or does this mean....?" (Cue nervous giggles.)
6. Immediately, the suspense becomes unbearable:
7. He's bending down!
8. But you brace yourself in case he's just tying his shoe:
9. The moment you realize it's really happening because you stop breathing:
10. And start processing what just happened:
11. And as you're processing, you don't actually hear a word he's saying:
12. Until he mentions heRead More »from What it REALLY Feels like to Get Engaged
by Kim Fusaro
The Wanted's Siva Kaneswaran turned the tables, proposing to girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey at the surprise birthday party she was planning for him! (Getty Images)Another boy-bander off the market: The Wanted's Siva Kaneswaran just told Hello! magazine that he'sengaged to his longtime girlfriend, shoe designer Nareesha McCaffrey.
It turns out Siva had been holding on to an engagement ring for months, but was waiting for the perfect time to propose--and he found that perfect time when he found out Nareesha was planning a surprise party for him!
See more: 13 Sneaky Habits That Can Cause Acne
"It was like a military operation to plan the proposal. I couldn't even tell the other boys in the band in case they blew the surprise," he told the mag. "I said to her, 'I wanted a present I would always remember this year by - for you to be my wife.'"
You can sorta see the engagement ring--a 3-carat solitaire--in this photo, but I'll be looking for something I can zoom in on!
Read the full story at hellomagazine.com.
Thoughts on SivaRead More »from The Wanted's Siva Kaneswaran is Engaged! (His Proposal Story is Nuts!)
by Anna Madsen
Courtesy of Instagram via Kris Jenner
If Season 16's Bachelor and wine connoisseur Ben Flajnik (age 31) and the ultimate 'momager' Kris Jenner (age 58), are actually dating, we're preparing for an extraordinary reality TV mashup at Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's upcoming wedding.
If, like us, you are a Bachelor enthusiast, you understand the romance, anticipation, frustration, dramatic exits and shocking discoveries that are unleashed in the final rose ceremony. As fans, we watch The Bachelor in earnest hoping for a happily-ever-after, only to face the inevitable disappointment of seeing the very public breakup broadcasted through the gossip-sphere a few short weeks later. So the interesting dilemma of a beloved Bachelor finding love with a Hollywood socialite after the tear-inducing breakup is especially enticing.
How enticing? Flajnik and Jenner have been spotted getting cozyRead More »from Former Bachelor Ben Flajnik Would Make an Awesome Plus One for Kris Jenner at Kim Kardashian's Wedding! Just Sayin'
- Hmmm … so you want to read an article on annoying your husband, eh? Well, perhaps you don't really want to annoy him, but you're still going to read this anyway. In the past 7 years of being with my husband, let's just say annoying him is something that's bound to happen. Anyway, here are the 7 sure-fire ways to annoy your husband. Also, please regard this list as what NOT to do in your marriage! - By Carmen Ordonez Read More »from Mad Men: 7 Sure-Fire Ways to Annoy Your Husband
- 10 Self-Help Books for the New GenerationMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:38 PM EST
- Do You Have the Most Vivid Memories from Your Life from Age 15 to 25?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 11:35 AM EST
- Is Your Gym Making You Sick?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 10:10 AM EST
- Better Together: 4 Reasons Why I'm Glad My Kids Share a RoomTue, Feb 5, 2013 2:51 PM EST
- Is Lisa Ling's Father a Pothead?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 3:29 PM EST
- Nerding Out in Nature: One Smart Phone. Two Kids. Tons of FunTue, Feb 5, 2013 3:07 PM EST
- PHOTOS: The Best Chevron Wedding DetailsTue, Feb 5, 2013 1:42 PM EST
- Roadblocks to Intimacy--and How to Get Around ThemMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:50 PM EST
- How to Conquer Your 10 Biggest Marriage FearsFri, Feb 22, 2013 3:23 PM EST
- Dinner Tonight: Broccoli Apple Soup + Raw Kale SaladWed, Dec 4, 2013 10:31 AM EST
- Christmas Thumbprint CookiesWed, Dec 4, 2013 1:18 PM EST
- Christmas Cake Pops Are Our Gift to YouWed, Dec 4, 2013 2:33 PM EST