by Gena Kaufman
Getty ImagesAccording to a new study from the University of Texas and the University of California, Los Angeles, both men and women have regrets when it comes to sex, but the genders vary greatly when it comes to what they regret specifically.
Men's top three regrets mostly had to do with not having sex...
1. Not approaching a possible partner because he was too timid.
2. Not being more sexually adventurous in his youth.
3. Not being more sexually adventurous when he was single.
See more: The Best Celeb Haircut for Your Texture
…whereas women seemed to feel the exact opposite.
1. Losing her virginity to the wrong partner.
2. Cheating on someone, in the present or past.
3. Moving too fast sexually.
As tends to get mentioned in practically every study on sexuality, researchers speculate that the higher consequences of casual sex for women are likely to have shaped our emotional reactions and regrets. Sigh. (Ladies, here's how I think we should allRead More »from Men's Top 3 Sexual Regrets Are Extremely Different from Women's