- Bellasugar | Natural Style | Tue, Apr 10, 2012 7:12 PM EDT | CommentsSource: Earth Day Everyday: 10 Green Product Lines to Watch
April is Earth Month, but in the world of beauty, going natural is a big deal everyday. Organic beauty has gone from being a concern for co-op shoppin' hippie chicks to being front and center, and there are new brands purporting to be "all-natural" popping up daily. These 10 lines each have their own appeal, from USDA-certified ingredients to fair trade sources and low carbon footprints. Check them out and get a little greener.
- Suntegrity: When it comes to our everyday skin care routine, Suntegrity is one of the foundations. Their sunscreen smells like freshly squeezed tangerine juice, and it's incredibly gentle. It's a physical sunscreen, made with 20 percent zinc oxide, so you get broad-spectrum protection. Plus, it's also packed with goodies like aloe juice and cucumber extract.
- Tay: We love Tay's awesome bamboo packaging, and the stuff inside the bottles is pretty great, too. Try the Botanical Water ($28) for re
- Neutrogena Naturals | Natural Style | Mon, Apr 16, 2012 12:41 PM EDT | Comments
Earth Day is just around the corner and there's no better way to celebrate than by greening up our beauty regimens. Many of the products we use in our daily routines can be harmful to the earth. Whether you consider the materials that go into the products, the energy used to manufacture them, or even the packaging that brings them to market, some products are more environmentally responsible than others. Luckily, we have a wide variety of choices to ensure we're doing everything we can to live sustainably. From our skin care to our sleepwear, the choice is up to you.
Natural Beauty Products - One of the greatest things you can do for the environment is make the switch to natural beauty products like those from Neutrogena Naturals. Their products are naturally derived and never tested on animals. They make the most of recycled materials and even use a Green Server to host their website. Neutrogena Naturals Lip Balm is 100 percent naturally derived from beeswax, plants, seeds, and oils. ...Read More »
- Allure Magazine | Natural Style | Fri, Apr 13, 2012 12:48 PM EDT | Comments
Sometimes we are willing to suffer for beauty (oh, Brazilian bikini wax), but that doesn't mean that the Earth should. These eco-expert tips will help you look great and lessen your impact.
See more from Allure:Read More »
- Neutrogena Naturals | Natural Style | Fri, Apr 13, 2012 11:44 AM EDT | Comments
Try this multi-vitamin night cream for healthy skin.
Caring for your skin at night is just as important, if not more so, as starting your day off with a morning skincare routine. At the end of the day, your skin needs a bit of a refresher. Aside from washing away the dirt and stress of the day, your skin also gets a chance to renew and rebuild while you're sleeping. Prepping your skin before bedtime can help you achieve the healthy skin you've always wanted. Make time for nighttime skincare with these five simple steps.
Step 1 - Cleanse Your Skin
Washing your face nightly is vital, since you'll want to remove dirt, makeup, oil, and dead skin cells before you sleep. A gentle cleanser is the best option and won't over-strip your skin of its healthy oils and moisture. Begin your nighttime routine with a good rinse over the sink so the rest of your steps will be effective.
Step 2 - Tone Your Skin
Use a gentle toner and a cotton ball to wipe away any soap residue or leftover grime. Toners can also help to balance the pH levels of your skin...Read More »
- Neutrogena Naturals | Natural Style | Thu, Apr 12, 2012 11:08 AM EDT | Comments
This face wash contains natural salicylic acid found in Willowbark bionutrients.
Long before modern day laboratories provided synthetic compounds to soothe aging skin and replenish moisture and nutrients, women all over the world used natural remedies to accomplish much the same things. Today it's possible to reap the benefits of those long sought after natural elixirs without having to wander into the woods with your gathering basket and clogs. Many natural products such as willowbark that are found in nature provide bionutrients that naturally detoxify and protect our skin, helping to restore it to its youthful glow. There's no need for manufactured formulas filled with synthetic chemicals and preservatives that damage our environment and may pose significant health risks. Today, being naturally beautiful and being beautiful naturally can be one and the same.