- Tue, Sep 17, 2013 4:35 PM EDT | CommentsUndone skin is usually reserved for spring, but it also made a surprise appearance on the fall runways. Makeup artists experimented with monochromatic contouring with nude tones at Valentino, fresh and inventive pops of lipstick on the cheeks at Michael Kors, and dewy complexions aplenty at Vera Wang.
By Kari Molvar
More from BAZAAR:
The Best Spring 2012 Nail Trends
Get Gorgeous Hair Now!
Easy, Expert Tips For Brightening Your Skin!
Naked Celebrities - Unretouched!
- Mon, Apr 2, 2012 5:18 PM EDT | CommentsWe love eco-friendly fashions , but since they're not always easy to come by we thought we'd pay tribute to our planet with actual green accessories . With spring underway, green accents are a great way to ease into color without overdoing it. Whether lime, olive, forest, or emerald, it is easy to go green. By Joanna Douglas, Shine Staff
- Neutrogena Naturals | Natural Style | Mon, Apr 2, 2012 11:15 AM EDT | Comments
Eat right for healthier skin.
Most women have such busy schedules that the idea of a rigorous, time-consuming beauty routine seems impractical. In reality, such routines are also unnecessary. Instead of making big changes and spending big bucks, making smart and precise changes to your daily routine could be just what your skin needs to get healthy. Try out these five great tips for yourself and enjoy the results.
Focus on a Healthy Diet
Many skincare professionals agree that healthy skin is a direct reflection of a healthy inside. Because "we are what we eat," a well-balanced diet is the first step you should take toward achieving healthy skin. Instead of concentrating on a strict menu plan, just put your efforts toward eating a colorful plate of food at every meal. With plenty of fruits and veggies in your daily diet--i.e. lots of colors--you'll get tons of vitamins, antioxidants, and other healthy benefits right away. All of these elements will help to improve your skin's health from the inside out.
Take Care ...Read More »
- Networx.com | Natural Style | Sun, Mar 18, 2012 9:29 PM EDT | Comments
The Sommer by Pappilonaire
Ever since the now defunct "House and Garden" magazine featured actress Chloe Sevigny's Manhattan apartment in 2007, the idea of a bicycle as fashionable décor item has really taken hold. Apparently, there was a concurrent trend of "beautiful bike girls" as well, according to the New York Observer.
Pretty young (and sometimes not so young) things were seen pedaling above New York City's sewers and subway lines in cute clothes and shoes but without helmets to muss their perfect-looking hair. This trend seems to ride the coattails of the green craze more than a desire for aerobic, sweat inducing, exercise.
Meanwhile, Ms. Sevigny's hip New York apartment captured many an imagination. You could literally hear a whoop emanate from the design blogosphere when the issue hit the newsstands. In particular, it was the front hall which featured a wide-board hardwood floor, Kelly Wearstler's Trellis wallpaper in green and matching bicycle positioned "just so" that stood out. There is no que...Read More »
- Dr. Ayala | Natural Style | Wed, Mar 21, 2012 7:38 AM EDT | Comments