After getting such an amazing response on my "40 Signs You're a Mom" list, it dawned on me that those folks who don't have kids yet or don't want them have some pretty distinctive qualities of their own. Qualities that give us seasoned parents a chuckle at the mere thought of, like, not finding it a triumph to have an uninterrupted visit to the bathroom. Bwahahaha. Hahahah. Haha. Ha.
That said, here are 30 signs you are NOT a parent.
1. People still call you by your actual name.
2. You don't have to look at anyone else's poop.
3. You don't sneak vegetables into your recipes like meatloaf, smoothies, brownies -- you just eat them.
5. Your house is clean.
6. You don't sound like your mother.
7. You probably don't know every sound that every animal makes and there's no urgency to learn. (PS: a donkey goes bray, did you know that?)Read More »from 30 Signs You Are NOT a Parent (As Listed by a Mom)