Also on InStyle.com Celebrity Beauty Tips and Tricks 10 Hairstyles that are Always In Style Drew Barrymore's Transformation Lady Gaga's Transformation More Spring 2011 Fashion Trends
We've got 16 wearable pairs that are made to flatter.
NordstromOne item you'll definitely want to add to your wardrobe this spring is a pair of wide-leg jeans -- and the hottest version going right now is the flare.
This simple switch from skinny jeans will have you looking totally on-trend.
And to be honest, on most of us, flares and wide-leg jeans are way more flattering than skinny jeans, particularly in warmer weather when boots are an impossibility.
More from The Stir: Camel toe: Most embarrassing fashion flub fixed
Nordstrom is featuring this fabulous $205 pair of MOTHER flare leg jeans in its February catalog, but if you don't have $200 to drop on jeans right now, never fear!
I've got some far more affordable flare leg options for you below!
Your best bet for the money would likely be these Gap flare leg jeans (Gap, $69.50), which come in a few different washes. Gap is always having sales, so keep these in mind, and when you see a good sale, snap them up!
You know I'm coveting these Vintage RockerRead More »from Flare leg jeans: A spring must-have
- Want a friend on the inside? Add us on Facebook to always stay in touch.
Trends are a lot like dating. You think one looks really good, so you commit, only to later realize that your decision made you look bad, caused you to tear up photos and may have cost you more than you should have paid. What's up metaphors?
Spring 2011 Trends: The 8 Best
Spring 2011 is offering three risky looks (lewks?) that could either render you the walking future of fashion or a bit of a hot trendy mess. Red pants can go bold or obnoxious, white pumps can be demure or a scary retro relapse and pajama pants could be casual/cool or bad college computer lab memory. Tread lightly, but I think they're worth at least a solid ponder. Click through to shop the trends - or not.
More From StyleCaster:
IMG Models And The New Faces To Watch For Fashion Week
Marloes Horst Takes It Off For Jalouse Magazine (VIDEO)
MK and Ashley Olsen Design Denim and Know How to Party
- IMG Models And The New Faces To Watch For Fashion Week
- 10 Self-Help Books for the New GenerationMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:38 PM EST
- Do You Have the Most Vivid Memories from Your Life from Age 15 to 25?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 11:35 AM EST
- Is Your Gym Making You Sick?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 10:10 AM EST
- Better Together: 4 Reasons Why I'm Glad My Kids Share a RoomTue, Feb 5, 2013 2:51 PM EST
- Is Lisa Ling's Father a Pothead?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 3:29 PM EST
- Nerding Out in Nature: One Smart Phone. Two Kids. Tons of FunTue, Feb 5, 2013 3:07 PM EST
- PHOTOS: The Best Chevron Wedding DetailsTue, Feb 5, 2013 1:42 PM EST
- Roadblocks to Intimacy--and How to Get Around ThemMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:50 PM EST
- How to Conquer Your 10 Biggest Marriage FearsFri, Feb 22, 2013 3:23 PM EST
- Dinner Tonight: Broccoli Apple Soup + Raw Kale SaladWed, Dec 4, 2013 10:31 AM EST
- Christmas Thumbprint CookiesWed, Dec 4, 2013 1:18 PM EST
- Christmas Cake Pops Are Our Gift to YouWed, Dec 4, 2013 2:33 PM EST