- Dailycandy | Fashion | Fri, Aug 26, 2011 4:45 PM EDT | Comments
You might not be able to get in to see facialist Joanna Vargas (and not just because her day is booked solid with bold-faced names like Rachel Weisz, Cornelia Guest, and Gucci Westman - you might not be in NYC). The next best thing? Her new line of skin care products and at-home recipes for gorgeous, dewy skin.
Clarifying Face Scrub
Mix together 1/2 cup plain yogurt, 1/2 cup cornmeal, and 1/4 cup grapefruit juice. Refrigerate to thicken.
Mash half a ripe avocado; add 1/2 cup plain yogurt and 1/4 cup honey. Dab on lightly (with a sea sponge).
Get two more beauty recipes at DailyCandy.com.
For more at-home tips from Vargas, check out her easy juice recipes.
MORE ON DAILYCANDY.COM
- The 87 Best Natural Beauty Products
- 27 Sunscreens to Save Your Summer Skin
- The Best Hair Dryers, Curlers, and Flat Irons
- 17 At-Home Hair Removal Products
- 19 Deodorants