This is to test the provider alias issue using PD2 tool :
At the 84th annual Academy Awards, Hollywood's leading ladies wore some truly stunning, surprising, and unfortunate gowns on the red carpet. There's no greater opportunity to show off your figure in an over-the-top glamorous ensemble, and while some actresses really dressed to impress, others sadly fell flat. Behold, the best and worst dressed at the 2012 Oscars.
This is to test the provider alias issue using PD2 tool :
Sometimes new parents can't even imagine leaving the house without their adorable baby. Or they're just too tired and would rather hire a babysitter to watch the bambino so they can get an uninterrupted nap.
In the hustle and bustle of changing diapers, cleaning bottles and nursing gear and surviving the general exhaustion that newborns bring, relationships often fall to the bottom of the list.
Leaving the house without the kid (kids if you have multiples) becomes incredibly important for new parents because it gives the rookie mom and dad a chance to reconnect as a couple.
You don't have to go on a fancy date and leave the baby home until the wee hours of the night. (Although I do recommend doing that every once and a while--24 hours a away from your kid can seem like a week-long vacation.)
Here are five simple and budget-friendly date ideas for new parents:
- Visit a cafe and bookstore. Whether it's breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner or dessert, dining at small, quaint cafe
- Redbook | Summer Kids – Mon, Jul 27, 2009 9:28 PM EDT
I don't know-call me frisky, but I feel like there's something so liberating about the weather (finally!) being warm. From dining al fresco (even if it is just leaning up against your local ice cream shop) to being able to stargaze after the sun goes down, the great outdoors makes everything a little bigger, a little brighter, maybe even a little more romantic.Read More »from 9 Ways to Have a Summer Fling (with the guy you've already got!)
12 Things Men Find Really Romantic
Here, to get started, is a list of sexy-summer activities. What do you think? What have you done?
1. Spread out a blanket and stargaze.
2. Make out in the back row of a movie theater.
3. Share a milk shake.
4. Get cozy in a rowboat at the local lake.
5. Steal away for a park-bench lunch together on a workday.
6. Enjoy carnival games on the boardwalk (then have some fun under the boardwalk).
7. When you get home from your day, kiss like you've been apart for a month.
8. Wear matching flip-flops.
9. Dedicate an entire day to being naked together.
Any more to add to the list?
As the heat cranks up during those hot summer months, it's time to cool things off by throwing a casual beach bash. So the nearest beach is several hundred miles away? Don't sweat it -- bust out those bikinis and beach balls and prepare for some fun in the sun, right in your own backyard. It's a crowd-pleaser that entertains adults and kids alike -- and something that's easy to throw together quickly. Plus, no one has to deal with sand in their shoes!
- Create your own invitations using your favorite beach accessory -- from cheap plastic sunglasses to starfish (can be purchased online) to frisbees. Enclose the goody in a padded envelope or gift bag along with a colorful card containing all the details. You can even order custom printed mini frisbees online -- they require a little lead time, but what a fun idea!
- Purchase some giant blow-up beach balls and sand. Use the sand to fill glass vases and bowls -- then fill them with tall green grass, shells and coral, or votive candles.
Ice cream socials may sound really old fashioned, but they can actually be a lot of fun.
Start by picking out a mix of new songs and great oldies, and create a fun soundtrack for your party. Then, set up an ice cream bar with toppings, ice cream, and your kid's favorite Pop-Tarts® flavors. Show your kids how to make any of these tasty treats.
Cinnamon Sundae - Crumble a Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop-Tarts®toaster pastry over a scoop of their favorite ice cream.
Banana Split - Split a Chocolate Banana Split Pop-Tarts® toaster pastry in half & place frozen yogurt & a cherry on top.
Sundae Stack - Stack 4 Pop-Tarts® toaster pastry quarters with a spoonful of frozen yogurt in between each.
Cookie Dough Crumble - Sprinkle their favorite scoop of frozen yogurt with a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pop-Tarts® toaster pastry.
For more information on how to throw a great ice cream social, click here.Read More »from Pop-TartsÂ® Ice Cream Social
When the kids are home for summer, you probably don't want them to overdo the electronic entertainment -- TV, videogames, computer. How can you make sure their summer days include active time, too?
It's important for kids' physical and social development to spend lots of time in active, engaged activities like swimming, playing tag, rolling down a grassy hill -- even day-dreaming. But summer's a time for relaxing so you can renegotiate your time limits, doling out videogame time as an incentive for doing more chores or allowing 10 minutes of game time for every 50 pages they read in a book. Learn how to create a Healthy Media Diet so your kids get a balance of electronic entertainment and old-fashioned summer fun.
Use media together and talk about what you see, hear, and read.Read More »from Unplug Your Kids This Summer
Whenever you can, watch, play, listen, and surf with your kids. Talk about the content. When you can't be there, ask them about the media they've used. Practice media literacy - help kids question
- 10 Self-Help Books for the New GenerationMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:38 PM EST
- Do You Have the Most Vivid Memories from Your Life from Age 15 to 25?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 11:35 AM EST
- Is Your Gym Making You Sick?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 10:10 AM EST
- Better Together: 4 Reasons Why I'm Glad My Kids Share a RoomTue, Feb 5, 2013 2:51 PM EST
- Is Lisa Ling's Father a Pothead?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 3:29 PM EST
- Nerding Out in Nature: One Smart Phone. Two Kids. Tons of FunTue, Feb 5, 2013 3:07 PM EST
- PHOTOS: The Best Chevron Wedding DetailsTue, Feb 5, 2013 1:42 PM EST
- Roadblocks to Intimacy--and How to Get Around ThemMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:50 PM EST
- How to Conquer Your 10 Biggest Marriage FearsFri, Feb 22, 2013 3:23 PM EST