These paper turkeys are an easy and versatile craft that will add some handmade fun to your Thanksgiving. To make the turkeys you will just need various colors of paper. I used scrapbook paper, but construction paper will work too and is especially easy to work with if kids are helping with this project.
- Cut patterned paper into 12x5 pieces.
- Fold paper accordion style into 1 inch folds and staple in the middle.
- Fan out folds to make a circle shape. Glue or staple to make the tail.
- Make turkey body by cutting a bowling pin shape from brown paper.
- Cut turkey beak from yellow paper.
- Cut waddle from red paper.
- Use hole punch to punch 2 circles from white paper for eyes. Draw pupils with black marker.
- Cut 2 wing shapes from patterned paper.
- Glue face and wings on turkey and then glue turkey body to tail.
Here are some ways to use your turkeys.
To make a garland you will need 3-7 turkeysRead More »from User post: Easy Thanksgiving paper turkey craft