- The Ellen Show | Shine Food | Wed, Apr 3, 2013 3:42 PM EDT | Comments
Veggie Burgers with Fabio Viviani!
Celebrity chef Fabio Viviani got cooking with Ellen and whipped up these two delicious recipes! Watch it here, and then find more delicious vegan recipes like them, right here.Read More »
- The Ellen Show | Shine Food | Wed, Apr 3, 2013 2:07 PM EDT | Comments
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1/2 red onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp. ground coriander
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 4 oz. button mushrooms, stemmed and halved
- 15 oz. canned beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 bunch fresh flat leaf parsley
- Extra Virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Directions:...Read More »
Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and mushroom. Cook for 5 minutes, then add flour, garlic, coriander, and cumin. Cook until onion has browned. Use water to deglaze pan if desired. In a food processor, place pan mixture, beans and parsley. Pulse until slightly combined. Continue to pulse while adding oil until moldable. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper and form patties to your liking. Preheat the broiler to medium-high. Place patties on a sheet tray and place in
- The Ellen Show | At Home | Tue, Apr 2, 2013 12:49 PM EDT | Comments
Ellen Announces 'Finding Dory'
They're finally making a sequel to "Finding Nemo"! Ellen revealed the big news on her show.Related:
Move Over, Nemo: Disney Announces Ellen-Powered ‘Finding Dory’ Sequel Read More »
John Mayer on Katy Perry
Ellen asked the singer about his relationship with Katy Perry, and he opened up... about why he isn't talking.Read More »
- Mon, Mar 25, 2013 1:04 PM EDT | Comments
Ellen DeGeneres and her wife Portia de Rossi are in Australia filming segments for "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" -- and we've got all the behind-the-scenes photos from their trip!