Wedding Paper DivasPlanning your wedding guest list is no easy fete. With family members you haven't seen in years to inviting co-workers, it can seem daunting to know where to make the cut.
Related: How to Drink at Weddings: 5 Tips for a Disaster-Proof Wedding Day
Whether some people simply slip your mind or your venue space is limited, there are inevitably certain folks who always end up left off your wedding invitation mailing list.
Related: Are Naked Wedding Cakes the Next Big Trend?
If you find yourself in the uncomfortable position of trimming down the number of people on your list, we have you covered. First thing's first, you need to think about the long run-people who have been a part of your life individually and as a couple. Secondly, keeping your budget on point is essential; think about it-if a family has over six people in it, inviting just the parents might be the best option. And lastly, think about who you'll really want to share the day with.
Related: Five Stunning Villas Turned Wedding
Wedding Paper DivasPlanning your wedding guest list is no easy fete. With family members you haven't seen in years to inviting co-workers, it can seem daunting to know where to make the cut.Read More »from 5 Wedding Guests You Don’t Have to Invite
Looking to enhance your dessert table with something rich and indulgent? We've rounded up the most delicious chocolate treats around, from molten cakes to decadent signature drinks.
Read More »from Delicious Chocolate Wedding Ideas
Gooey Caramel Chocolate Cake
This chocolate wedding confection is so mouthwatering, it doesn't even need icing, just gooey ganache, salted caramel, and crushed peanuts sandwiched between spongy layers.
Get the Gooey Caramel Chocolate Cake Recipe
Molten Chocolate Cupcakes
This miniature riff on the sophisticated souffle combines a dense, molten chocolate-ganache center with light, airy chocolate cake. Served warm with a dollop of vanilla ice cream and an edible gold-leaf garnish, this cupcake will melt your guests' hearts -- one luscious bite at a time.
Get the Molten Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe
Punchy Chocolate Fruit Cake
This four-tiered marvel is full of surprises. Slice through the mocha fondant to find scrumptious brown layerspaired with pomegranate cream. To hint
By Lisa Flam, CNBC.comRead More »from Box Store Weddings
Despite the tough economy, American couples still managed to spend, on average, slightly more than $25,000 on their weddings last year. And when every dollar counts, many turn to warehouse membership clubs to stretch their wedding budget to help bring their dream day to life.
You may be surprised how many wedding-related items are offered at warehouse stores around the country. There are flowers, wedding rings, outdoor equipment, food and baked goods, alcohol and table linens, all to help make your big day special.
Whether you're working with a wedding planner to create a grand event at a luxury venue or you're a do-it-yourself couple putting the event together, there may be something from a warehouse club that fits your wedding style and helps your bottom line.
See the slideshow: Box Store Wedding
At Sam's Club, diamond engagement rings are appraised at up to two to three times the purchase price.Bridal Ring, 1.26 carat
Price: $5,775 at Sam's Club
Stores: Sam's Club, Costco
For brides who don't need their diamonds to come packaged in a little blue box,
- 10 Self-Help Books for the New GenerationMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:38 PM EST
- Do You Have the Most Vivid Memories from Your Life from Age 15 to 25?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 11:35 AM EST
- Is Your Gym Making You Sick?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 10:10 AM EST
- Better Together: 4 Reasons Why I'm Glad My Kids Share a RoomTue, Feb 5, 2013 2:51 PM EST
- Is Lisa Ling's Father a Pothead?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 3:29 PM EST
- Nerding Out in Nature: One Smart Phone. Two Kids. Tons of FunTue, Feb 5, 2013 3:07 PM EST
- PHOTOS: The Best Chevron Wedding DetailsTue, Feb 5, 2013 1:42 PM EST
- Roadblocks to Intimacy--and How to Get Around ThemMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:50 PM EST
- How to Conquer Your 10 Biggest Marriage FearsFri, Feb 22, 2013 3:23 PM EST
- So This Must Be What Santa Claus Drinks on VacationSat, Dec 14, 2013 6:10 PM EST
- We've Officially Fused December's Two Most Decadent TreatsSun, Dec 15, 2013 11:09 AM EST
- Gorgeous Graphic Cookies -- No Special Tools (or, Um, Skills) RequiredSun, Dec 15, 2013 11:12 AM EST