Baby bumps were a hot look this year, with some of our favorite sitcom actresses, movie stars, and reality TV guilty pleasures sporting a maternal glow. Here's who topped our baby bump list in 2009! And keep reading for even more celeb baby mania!
1. Gisele Bundchen The internationally-known supermodel went from highest-paid model in the world to most-watched mom when she and New England Patriots quarterback, Tom Brady, became pregnant following their February wedding. This is Bundchen's first child. Brady has a son, John, from a previous relationship with actress Bridget Moynahan.
Bundle of Joy! The couple welcomed a baby boy on December 8.
2. Alyson Hannigan A star on the hit comedy How I Met Your Mother previously played Willow Rosenberg on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. She's been married to her husband, Buffy the Vampire Slayer costar Alexis Denisof, since 2003. Her biggest pregnancy craving? Ginger ale!
Bundle of Joy! Satyana Denisof was born March 24th, 2009 -- it was also Alyson's birthday!
3. Jennifer Hudson Launched to fame on American Idol in 2004, Hudson won an Oscar for her soulful performance as Effe White in the 2006 movie Dreamgirls. Hudson kept her pregnancy with fiance David Otunga quiet until her May 31 baby shower.
Bundle of Joy! Son David Daniel Otunga Jr. arrived on August 10, 2009.
4. Elisabeth Hasselback A co-host on The View since 2003, Elisabeth gabs up hot topics with Barbara Walters, Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, and Sherri Shepherd. She announced her third pregnancy with husband, and ESPN-NFL analyst and former NFL quarterback, Tim Hasselbeck on the show.
Bundle of Joy! The Hasselbecks welcomed their third child, Isaiah Timothy, on August 9, 2009.
5. Judy Reyes Known for her role as smart and sassy head nurse Carla Espinosa on Scrubs, this is Reyes first child with her husband, director George Valencia.
Bundle of Joy! Baby girl Leila Ray Valencia was born November 27.
Get Suri's shoes, Angelina's diaper bag, and more celebrity baby gear picks!
6. Kourtney Kardashian Star of reality series Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami, Kourtney's pregnancy with on-again, off-again boyfriend Scott Disick was fodder for family drama on her series. Although the plan was to stay mum on the identity of the baby's father, Kourtney revealed his name on the Today Show just one day after announcing her pregnancy. Oops!
Bundle of Joy! Baby boy Mason Dash Disick was born December 14 in Los Angeles.
7. Maya Rudolph This funny girl impersonated Oprah Winfrey and Donatella Versace as a cast member of Saturday Night Live and struck a more poignant note in the recent indie film Away We go. Rudolph told David Letterman that she and director Paul Thomas Anderson chose not to find out the sex of their second child so they'd have something to look forward to during pregnancy's rougher moments.
Bundle of Joy! Baby girl Lucille arrived on November 6, 2009.
8. Ellen Pompeo As the chronically complicated Dr. Meredith Grey on TV show Grey's Anatomy, Pompeo plays a commitment-phobe surgeon. In real life, she married music producer Chris Ivery in 2007. The couple met in a grocery store in 2003 and began dating six months later.
Bundle of Joy! Stella Luna Pompeo Ivery was born on September 15.
9. Heidi Klum This supermodel and Project Runway co-host has been strutting her stuff for Victoria's Secret for years. Though this was her fourth pregnancy, Heidi has said she and singer husband Seal may not be done yet.
Bundle of Joy! Baby girl Lou Sulola Samuel was born October 9, 2009 in Los Angeles.
10. Nicole Ritchie Best known for giving farm life a try with Paris Hilton on reality series The Simple Life, Richie became equally famous as a tabloid fixture for her partying. Motherhood has put those wild child days behind her, but her personal life is still full of rock and roll. She's the daughter of singer Lionel Richie and the father of her children is boyfriend Joel Madden, lead singer of the pop-punk band Good Charlotte.
Bundle of Joy! Sparrow James Midnight Madden was born September 9, 2009.
- Read on to find out all 29 of our favorite new celeb moms of 2009!
- Star mom beauty secrets! See what happens when five moms get Hollywood makeovers -- including Botox!