- Daily Shot | Daily Shot | Tue, Apr 24, 2012 1:00 PM EDT | Comments
A Texas drunk driver who killed someone is forced to wear a sign in public, the Dallas Mavericks want money to play in the Olympics, and three Australian men steal a penguin from Sea World.
- Daily Shot | Daily Shot | Mon, Apr 23, 2012 2:42 PM EDT | Comments
Special Edition: Ali talks to Jane Goodall about chimp parenting and Disney's 'Chimpanzee' movie in theaters now.
Related Links:Read More »
- Daily Shot | Daily Shot | Fri, Apr 20, 2012 1:29 PM EDT | Comments
A text-messaging pilot nearly crashes an airplane, Starbucks stops using crushed beetles in its drinks, and a town in Austria's tired of having a name that sounds like the f-bomb.
Related Links:19 ridiculous photos of pets in swimsuits...Read More »
- Daily Shot | Daily Shot | Thu, Apr 19, 2012 1:51 PM EDT | Comments
Ted Nugent backpedals after threatening the president's life, the Romney campaign calls Obama a dogeater, and a Roman museum burns art to protest budget cuts.
Related Links:The 12 ugliest, most disturbing animals in the world
Extreme breastfeeding! 20 incredible photos of moms breastfeeding in outrageous places
11 beauty products you already have in your kitchen
...Read More »
- Daily Shot | Daily Shot | Wed, Apr 18, 2012 2:44 PM EDT | Comments
Secret Service agents enjoy a Colombian brothel's $200 special, Snoop Dogg performs with a hologram Tupac, and Kim Kardashian reveals mayoral ambitions.
...Read More »