- Daily Shot | Daily Shot | Thu, May 17, 2012 1:48 PM EDT | Comments
Skechers settles a $40 million lawsuit for false advertising, a 350-pound Wisconsin man protests an all-you-can-eat buffet for denying him fish, and Terminator star Nick Stahl has been reported missing. Ali also says all moms should have as much time as they need to recuperate from child-bearing and not have to worry about their post-baby bodies, a discussion inspired by Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai.
Padded bras for 4-year-olds...and more age-inappropriate toddler gear...Read More »
- Daily Shot | Daily Shot | Wed, May 16, 2012 2:29 PM EDT | Comments
Virgin Atlantic Airlines will allow in-flight cellphone calls by the end of 2012, Former IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn countersues the hotel maid who accused him of sexual assault, and chef Mario Batali feeds his family on food stamps for a good cause.
- Daily Shot | Daily Shot | Tue, May 15, 2012 2:33 PM EDT | Comments
A Columbia University janitor graduates from the school with honors, a doggie custody battle costs one man over $60,000, and a teen burglar leaves his homework at the scene of the crime.Read More »
- Daily Shot | Daily Shot | Mon, May 14, 2012 1:39 PM EDT | Comments
Newsweek calls Obama the first gay president, an increasing number of federal aid recipients have graduate degrees, and Fort Lee, New Jersey bans texting while jaywalking.
Read More »
- Daily Shot | Daily Shot | Fri, May 11, 2012 2:49 PM EDT | Comments
Mitt Romney laughs off reports that he bullied a gay student in high school, America blames/thanks Joe Biden for Obama's support of gay marriage, and Ali asks, "When's a kid too old to breastfeed?"