- Daily Shot | Daily Shot | Mon, Jun 4, 2012 2:02 PM EDT | Comments
One in five adults admits to peeing in the pool, Obama writes a school absentee note for a fifth-grader, and a pot-smoking mom accidentally drives off with her infant in a car seat ... on top of the car.
Related Links:25 things you should NEVER do with your baby...Read More »
- Daily Shot | Daily Shot | Fri, Jun 1, 2012 2:20 PM EDT | Comments
A controversial campaign shows military moms breastfeeding, tattoo removal increases 32%, and NYC proposes a citywide ban on over-sized sodas.14 reasons why my kids are smarter than Congress...Read More »
- By Daily Shot | Daily Shot | Thu, May 31, 2012 2:01 PM EDT | Comments
An elementary school student gets an end-of year award for having the most homework excuses, Ali decides to get her eyes done, and Mitt Romney's campaign app misspells "America."
...Read More »
- By Daily Shot | Daily Shot | Wed, May 30, 2012 2:15 PM EDT | Comments
Ali talks the best ways to protect your children from bullying, a research monkey escaped from his crate on a plane taking off from JFK and held up the flight for hours, and Justin Bieber stopped by Mike Tyson's home to do some boxing (the same day he allegedly punched a member of the paparazzi).
Related Links:Read More »
- Daily Shot | Daily Shot | Tue, May 29, 2012 1:04 PM EDT | Comments
A stray dog completes a 25-day bike race across China, authorities shoot a naked attacker after he refuses to stop chewing off a man's face, and Marvel comics creates a deaf superhero to get a 4-year-old boy to wear his hearing aid.