- Daily Shot | Daily Shot | Tue, May 15, 2012 2:33 PM EDT | Comments
A Columbia University janitor graduates from the school with honors, a doggie custody battle costs one man over $60,000, and a teen burglar leaves his homework at the scene of the crime.Read More »
- Daily Shot | Daily Shot | Mon, May 14, 2012 1:39 PM EDT | Comments
Newsweek calls Obama the first gay president, an increasing number of federal aid recipients have graduate degrees, and Fort Lee, New Jersey bans texting while jaywalking.
Read More »
- Daily Shot | Daily Shot | Fri, May 11, 2012 2:49 PM EDT | Comments
Mitt Romney laughs off reports that he bullied a gay student in high school, America blames/thanks Joe Biden for Obama's support of gay marriage, and Ali asks, "When's a kid too old to breastfeed?"
- Daily Shot | Daily Shot | Thu, May 10, 2012 1:47 PM EDT | Comments
Ali talks Obama's New Stance, Chanel No. Pitt, and Barkley's Throwdown!
- Daily Shot | Daily Shot | Wed, May 9, 2012 1:41 PM EDT | Comments
Two masseurs sue John Travolta for sexual assault, a ladybug attractant for gardeners is the latest drug craze, and an Indiana man is arrested for driving drunk with his kids strapped to the hood.Read More »