Source: 7 Tips For Creating Interior Design Boards on Pinterest
You can pin pictures of puppies, wedding gowns, and mouthwatering cookies, but if you are looking to better organize your design-centered Pinterest boards, it helps to have some quick tips to keep you organized and focused. Here are some interior design board themes:
- Home redecoration: Create boards for each room you are redecorating, and post pictures of furniture, paint colors, and designs you love to help you visualize your project.
- Fantasy dream homes: Perhaps you will never be an owner of a ski lodge or a beach vacation home, but that doesn't mean you can't dream about them via the Internet.
- Seasonal: Whether it's a season like Winter or Summer or a specific holiday like Valentine's Day or the Fourth of July, create a board to inspire your seasonal decor or decorations for an upcoming party.
- Mood or color themed: Pick a mood like romantic or a color like blue, which beautifully and instantly unifies pins under one theme.
- DIY heaven: Replicate beautiful crafts like a decorative chalkboard cheese plate or simply view the DIY photos in awe.
- Shapes and styles: For smaller items like furniture or coffee table decor, go with items that have the same shape or same design style.
- Random but cute: Whether it's a board of dogs sleeping on sofas or quirky decorative trinkets, anything goes (decor-wise) on Pinterest, so find a unique way to share photos that are already circulating.
For virtual pinboard bliss, remember the number one Pinterest rule: source all the photos you pin. Follow CasaSugar on Pinterest to see what boards we've created and what furniture, art, and designs are catching our eye.
Watch Out Wallpaper, Take Is Taking Over!
Have You Tried Any of These 2012 Home Decor Trends Yet?
5 DIY Projects to Jump Start Your Spring Cleaning
Follow CasaSugar on Twitter
Become a Fan of CasaSugar on Facebook