You will love every layer of our crunchy, creamy dip. It's perfect for a Super Bowl party, or any game day! Our recipe serves 4, but if you're enjoying the game with more guests, just double or triple the ingredients.
Related: Quickest Chicken Recipes
1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
Coarse salt and ground pepper
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup grated cheddar (2 ounces)
1 can (4.5 ounces) chopped green chiles
2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, and diced small
1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
2 scallions, chopped
Tortilla chips, for serving
Related: Martha's Best Comfort Food Recipes
1) In a medium bowl, combine beans, lime juice, and 2 tablespoons water; season with salt and pepper.
2) Transfer to a serving dish. Top with sour cream, cheese, chiles, tomatoes, avocado, lettuce, and scallions.
3) Serve with tortilla chips.
- 10 Self-Help Books for the New GenerationMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:38 PM EST
- Do You Have the Most Vivid Memories from Your Life from Age 15 to 25?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 11:35 AM EST
- Is Your Gym Making You Sick?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 10:10 AM EST
- Better Together: 4 Reasons Why I'm Glad My Kids Share a RoomTue, Feb 5, 2013 2:51 PM EST
- Is Lisa Ling's Father a Pothead?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 3:29 PM EST
- Nerding Out in Nature: One Smart Phone. Two Kids. Tons of FunTue, Feb 5, 2013 3:07 PM EST
- PHOTOS: The Best Chevron Wedding DetailsTue, Feb 5, 2013 1:42 PM EST
- Roadblocks to Intimacy--and How to Get Around ThemMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:50 PM EST
- How to Conquer Your 10 Biggest Marriage FearsFri, Feb 22, 2013 3:23 PM EST