When you're heading to the UK for a shopping getaway, don't miss the chance to shop at some of Princess Kate and sister Pippa Middleton's favorite stores. From the luxury department stores in Knightsbridge to the budget-friendly boutiques scattered around the city, you can pick up the same ensembles and accessories the royals are gushing over this season. Many shops and stores offer personal shopping services so you can find that perfect outfit and must-have items of the season.
Here are just ten of Kate and Pippa Middleton's favorite shops to add to your itinerary:
3. Harrods: One of my favorite places to shop (and splurge), this is the ultimate shopping destination for designer fashion and accessories. The luxury department store is the place to pick up some of the looks Pippa Middleton has been sporting lately. The "Queen of Style" reportedly shops here on occasion.
5. Warehouse: The Duchess has been known to splurge here for some of the latest sportswear collections and casual basics. This is a popular womenswear store for budget-conscious shoppers; Kate headed here in 2011 to scoop up three dresses and a blouse.
7. Selfridges: This department store offers personal shopping services which Kate Middleton has reportedly tapped into for her own shopping sprees. Personal shoppers at Selfridges helped Kate put together some of the outfits for her trip to North America last year.
8. Topshop: Budget-minded fashionistas can make their way to this popular London shop for denim, T-shirts, and down-to-earth basics. Princess Catherine has been known to shop here for jewelry; her local Topshop is a short walk from Kensington Palace.
9. Hobbs: Kate's pick for classic coat dresses, this store is famous for its large collection of classic, stylish, European clothing with modern accents. You'll find everything from business suits and boots, to well-cut dresses and handbags here.
10. Alexander McQueen: Head to this high-end fashion retailer when you're looking for a gorgeous gown or ensemble for a special occasion. Kate has frequented the Alexander McQueen boutique store in London for her special-event outfits.