The Good Housekeeping Research Institute looks back on the year and shares some favorite beauty products.
10. Redken Time Reset Youth Revitalizer ($14 for 8.5 ounces) This deep conditioner leaves hair really soft and manageable.
9. Boots No7 Advanced Renewal Anti-ageing Glycolic Peel Kit ($25) Our Anti-Aging Award Winner in the at-home peel category, it give results comparable to those you'd pay big bucks for in a doctor's office. Look to it to improve your skin tone and make your face feel smooth and soft.
8. Conair U Curl ($45): With its tapered, clamp-free design, it creates natural looking curls.
Related: Biggest Fashion Trends of 2010
7. Chanel Ultra Correction Lift Lifting Firming Day Cream SPF 15 ($150) Winner of the Anti Aging Award for Day Creams with SPF. We absolutely love, love, love its texture, fragrance, and most of all, the way it makes our skin look. Yes, it's a splurge, but totally worth it!
6. Laura Mercier Eyelash Curler ($16) This compact tool gives your eyelashes a curl like no other.
5. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner ($20) The precise point makes this liner super easy to use and control, and the results truly last all day without a hint of smudging.
Related: Best Books of 2010
4. E.l.f. Kabuki Body Brush ($8) Designed for dusting your shoulders or décolletage with powder. Can you believe how little it costs?
3. Batiste Dry Shampoo ($8) With a spray that gives a surprisingly powerful burst, it coats your hair in seconds and brushes out easily without leaving your locks looking chalky or dry. It comes in several scents, and again, it comes cheap!
2. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss ($7) The shades are so flattering, and the texture smooth and not at all sticky. It's shiny, but not too shiny.
1. Murad Hybrids Skin Perfecting Primer ($35) It was hard to pick a number 1 from all the great products this year, but this is an absolute favorite of GHRI product testers. Murad's developed a line of Hybrids, where makeup meets skincare. This primer from the collection instantly controls oil and has a hint of color to even out skin tone.'What was your favorite beauty product of the year?
Get More Tips from Good Housekeeping: