You'll look sexier than in a bikini.
-Bethany Bassler, BettyConfidential.com
blake lively beyonce
Beyonce and Blake Lively show us how a beach cover-up can be sexy in different ways. Blake Lively takes a lace up dress that shows off her sleek form. Whereas Beyonce's surfer look is easy with a loose printed vee-neck top and shorts. Remember to choose your prints carefully by using smaller lighter prints and fabrics. For solids, think darker colors because they make you look thinner but be creative and wear navy, army green, grey or purple instead of black.
alexis yadira beach
1. Alexis Yadira caftan in pink print ($275, pinkmascara.com). Romp around the beaches in this sexy Brigitte Bardot style coverup.
splendid amber dress
2. Splendid rainbow stripe cover-up Amber dress ($39.94,amazon.com). The beach is a great excuse to wear this dress.
3. Sabina embroidered gauze cover-up ($104,neimanmarcus.com). Show off your swimsuit without showing too much skin.
Thayer Beach Sophisticate
4. Thayer Beach Sophisticate cover-up in Red Flower ($138.60, singer22.com). Sassy 100 percent silk cover up and a sweet with a cute floral design. Perfect combo!
5. Crystal embroidered tunic ($125, tuniclove.com). Beautiful inside and out! When you buy one, they give a basic set of clothing to a child in need in a developing country.
6. Becca metallic crochet dress ($78, everythingbutwater.com). The metallic sheen will show off your tan to the hilt.
7. Gianni Bini ombre cover-up ($65.40, dillards.com). Neon brights are hot colors for the summer and this ombre design makes it easy to wear this trend.
french connection cover up
8. French Connection Andaman striped drawstring cover-up romper ($54.99, bluefly.com) This chic nautical little number will keep you covered and comfy.
very sexy tunic
9. Very Sexy tunic cover-up ($43, victoriassecret.com). Step to the wild side with this short, sheer and sexy animal print.
10. OP-Juniors crochet sarong cover-up ($12, walmart.com). Perfect for covering up your bum only and showing off your upper assets.
Bethany Bassler is a working actress, writer and director. She's worked with celebrities such as Charlize Theron, Jamie Kennedy and Wanda Sykes. Working in this world of high- cost beauty inspired her to unearth fashions that everyone can afford. Check out her website -CelebrityDress4Less.com.Read more at BettyConfidential.com: