iStockPhotoEvery office has that ultra rad co-worker who refuses to bow down to The Man by parading around in totally appropriate office wear, much to the confusion, amusement and annoyance of everyone else involved. Like the chick who wears sexy camis and no bra (crime #1, above), God bless 'er. We identify nine more visual assaults to our workspaces.
iStockPhoto2. Sure, everyone appreciates Casual Friday. But some folks abuse the privilege by going full-on foot commando in flip-flops. It's not the weekend yet, kids!
More from The Frisky: 15 Swimsuits For Busty Babes
3. Yes, hot pants are "back!" and designers are churning out well-tailored shorts that may be tempting to wear to your Monday meeting. Please, do yourself a favor and resist the urge.
4. Yet another tricky trend coming to a mall near you is see-through tops the likes of which haven't been seen since the height of Paula Abdul's pop star fame. Unless you're pairing one with a buttoned-up jacket and there is just a bit of froth at the neck peeping out, skip it.
5. Sure, plenty of people go straight from the gym to the office. Some of those workout-aholics also forget to shower and change clothes. Are you trying to impress us in your sweat pants? Because you haven't.
More from The Frisky: 10 Dresses Perfect For Spring or Summer Brunch
6. Do you work in construction? Are you a professional gardener? If the answer to these questions is no, please don't show up in overalls, no matter how "cute" you think they make you look.
More from The Frisky: Crazy Clothes From Fashion Weeks Around The World
iStockPhoto7. Yes, "Gossip Girl" actress Taylor Momsen may wear garter belts to work as her off-duty casual clothes. But unless you're a teenage TV star, there is never a time that visible garter belts is office-friendly attire.
Neon: Some colors just aren't made for doing business in. Anything that glows is one …8. Some colors just aren't made for doing business in. Anything that is neon and glows is one example.
More from The Frisky: Do NOT Want: DIY At-Home Vajazzling - A Video!
iStockPhoto9. General rule of thumb: If you'd wear it out to "da" club (ahem, mini skirts), it's probably NOT OK to wear it to work.
10. Too much perfume is really more of a beauty crime, but note to the lady whose personal scent wafts through to our cubes: please, go easy, sis!
Posted by Erin Flaherty
More to love from The Frisky:
Beauty Products You Can Eat
DWTS Pam Anderson Hates Kate Gosselin And Other Reality TV Rivalries
Oh, Brad! Bad Hair On Hot Men: Guy Hair Styles That Must Die