Need a self-esteem boost? Here are three things you can do right this very moment to feel prettier.
1) Sit up straight. Good posture gives you presence. Plus, slouching makes you feel frumpy. And frumpiness is the enemy. (Oh, and here's a little workout you can if you need a little extra help in this area.)
2) Smile. It makes you happier instantly. And happiness is always pretty.
3) Listen to a song that makes you feel hot. You know what works for me? That '80s song "So Alive" by Love and Rockets, mostly because of the line "Don't know what color your eyes are, baby, but your hair is long and brown." It makes me feel like strutting around and tell non-existent people in my apartment "That's right! I'm alive! And my eyes are green, for the record."
What do you do when you need a little boost?
More from Glamour:
- How to Find Your Body's Best Jeans
- 19 Cute Celebrity Haircuts to Consider
- 8 Sex Moves Every Woman Should Try Once
- Why He Hasn't Proposed (Yet)
- 10 Things He's Thinking When You're Naked
Photo Credit: WWD