I am a longtime observer of raiders-of-the-beauty-closet, and the more intimate, hey-could-you-get-me...., and the least intimate, oh-you're-a-beauty-editor-do-you-have.
And this is it: What Men Really Want, Beauty Edition
1. Kiehl's shaving cream. They'll take any version, but the blue tube is the best-looking. $19, nordstrom.com
2. Kiehl's face moisturizer w SPF 15. Basically, anything Kiehl's is a home run. $19, kiehls.com
3. Aveda Rosemary Mint shampoo. I have yet to meet a man who isn't crazy for this. And they are generally naked when using it, perhaps a good time to be thought of. $10.50, aveda.com
4. Hermes Eau D'Orange Vert cologne. Makes anyone smell fantastically crisp, clean and incredibly wealthy. hermes.com
5. Diptyque Feu de Bois candle. Smells like woodsmoke; thrills any man beyond belief. $60, bigelowchemists.com
- How to Look Your Best in Jeans
- 14 Fall Office Essentials
- Bright Tights & Fall Shoes
- Make Your Body Look Amazing!
- 10 Essential Beauty Tips