Clockwise from top left: Hanneli Mustaparta, Lake Bell, Rachel Roy, James Rosenthal, Tory Burch, Lisa Mayock and Sophie Buhai. PHOTOS: Buhai & Mayock, Rosenthal: Getty Images; all others, Billy Farrell/BFAnyc.com
We compiled some of our favorite party looks from the latest round of New York City parties. Want to find out how you can make these looks your own? Check out our tip sheet:
- Crib from Hanneli (top left) and try a boxy shift.
- Opt for eye-catching red and yellow shades like Lake, Sophie and Lisa.
- We've been seeing a lot of skinny stripes lately, but a few bold ones also look right. Try them out for evening with heels and a skirt.
- Floral gowns, like Tory's, aren't overly girly when they come in neutral shades.
- Finally, a T-shirt can work for a big night out if you pair it with a chic skirt and handbag.
RELATED: 50 Ways to Get Chic for Spring
RELATED: Our No-Fear Guide to Wearing Bright Colors
RELATED: The Best Shoes for the Season
More from Harper's Bazaar:
- Look Younger Without Plastic Surgery or Botox
- Supermodels Without Makeup
- Naked Celebrities - Unretouched!
The Best Celeb Hairstyles and How to Copy the Look
- Photos: Celebs Before Stylists
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.