The Book of Eli star is "Miss Midwinter Pick-Me-Up 2010" in Esquire's new issue, and she's got some revealing thoughts on celebrity, too
1. She's not sure what to make of Megan Fox.
"She has a tendency to say absurd s--- and then see what happens. I hope she's fully consciously aware of what she's doing, because if she is, she's brilliant."
2. She wants a better class of paparazzi.
"Sometimes I'll get paparazzi, but it's only because someone else was here before me, and I'm like, 'Crap, I got the leftovers.'
3. She's not buying the gossip on plastic surgery.
One site alleges Kunis had a nose job, even though the before and after photos look identical. "Where are my boobs? If I were going to get plastic surgery, I'd get some real work done."
4. She hates talking about Ashton Kutcher's romantic prowess.
"Journalists will ask, 'Is he a good kisser?' It's no longer a cute question. It was 10 years ago. I'm no longer 15. What am I going to say, 'He's such a soft kisser, it was delightful.''
5. Contrary to reports, she never dated her That 70s Show co-stars.
"I never dated Wilmer [Valederamma]. I never dated Danny [Masterson]. They're like my brothers. That's disgusting. That's wrong."
6. She can legitimately claim to be the young Angelina Jolie.
A 15-year-old Kunis starred as the younger version of Gia, the heroin-addicted bisexual model, in HBO's biopic. Jolie played Gia as an adult. Kunis's parents didn't quite know quite how lurid the movie was until it came out. "They were like, 'What did we put you in?!' They were as dumbfounded as I was."
Check out More Coverage from Esquire.com: