Spring's not far off, but the dry air of winter seems relentless in its determination to chap our lips to the point of pain for as long as possible. Keep your kissers crack-free with the best lip balms out there.
1. Japanese Yu-Be balm, for example, is borderline magical in its moisturizing ability, in addition to being all-natural. [$5, Yu-Be, Sephora]
2. Crazy expensive as it is, droves of people swear by Fresh's Sugar Lip Treatment. I can personally attest to the fact that it smells great, looks pretty and comes in a tinted variety that'll make your lips look just-kissed. [$22.50, Fresh]
3. This all-natural offering from Weleda will last for hours, so don't buy it if you use Chapstick as an excuse to fidget. [$5.50, Weleda]
4. We've extolled the many virtues of L'Occitane's Shea Butter Lip Balm Stick before and we'll say it again: this stuff is great. [$10, L'Occitane]
5. Sometimes getting it done quick and dirty by slathering Vaseline on the problem is the best way. [$4.50, Vaseline, Drugstore.com]
6. There's also Un-Petroleum Jelly, the slightly more expensive but much more natural alternative to Vaseline. If you're concerned about chemicals (and, probably, you should be), it's the way to go. [$7.24, Avalon Organics, Amazon]
7. And, of course, there's Burt's Bees, the well-loved, classic standby. [$3, Burt's Bees]
Posted by: Lily Q on The Frisky
More to Love from The Frisky:
Today on Yahoo!
1 - 6 of 48