1. Keep your eye-cream in the fridge for quick under-eye depuffing. The cold constricts blood vessels to help swelling go down- and it feels extra refreshing.
2. An at-home gloss treatment giving your face a happy boost. dramatically amps up shine and refreshes your highlights, Try: L'Oreal Paris Colorist Secrets Shine Gloss, $9.
How To Look Younger Now
3. Define your eyebrows. A pair of full, arched brows works like an instant eye lift. Pluck errant hairs and fill in sparse areas with a fine-tipped brow pencil.
What Guys Secretly Think of Your Hair and Makeup
4. Apply a firming body cream. Toned, taut skin is the age-defying holy grail (see: Demi Moore). Try: Jergens Skin Firming Daily Toning Moisturizer, $5.
How To Look Younger By Tomorrow
5. Have your stylist snip you some layers. Hair that moves lifts your features and just looks fun and free.
8 Hairstyles Men Love
6. Take a brisk 30 minute walk whenever you can sneak one in. You'll jump start your metabolism and circulation and it'll give you a nice rosy glow.
How To Look Younger In a Week
7. Short nails, painted sheer and pink give off a young, fun vibe and make your hands look effortlessly flawless. Try: Essie's Ballet Slippers, $8.
More from REDBOOK:
Could You Go a Week Without Yelling?
Have the Hottest Sex of Your Life…with Your Husband
- 6 Shocking Reasons Why Men Stray
- Get a Flat Tummy in 2 Minutes
- Get More on Love, Family & Fashion - Subscribe to REDBOOK & Save Up to 84%!
Connect with REDBOOK:
- Become our Fan on Facebook
- Sign Up for REDBOOK's Free Weekly Newsletter
- Follow Us on Twitter
- Enter to Win FREE Daily Prizes
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.