Yeah, yeah, there are plenty of reasons to hate her -- that Proactive-perfect skin, those ginormous boobs -- but in the spirit of being all good-karma-y, here are some reasons to love that wig-wearing, easily-confused gal.
1. Those curves? Completely natural. Celebrity Sleuth Magazine says she began "blossoming" (ew, why celeb sleuth, why?) in junior high -- her current measurements are 35D-25-37.
2. Plus, no matter how her weight fluctuates, her devotion to curve-hugging clothes never wavers, gotta love the confidence.
3. Her astrological sign is a CANCER. Which means she's a cozy homebody and wears her heart on her sleeve. Awww. (Find out what your sign says about you here.)
4. Her line of shoes is not only cute, but surprisingly comfortable. So those boots were made for walking.
5. Her commercials are freakin' hilarious. Chicken-of-the-Sea anyone?
6. She's a huge fan of magic and has appeared as a magician's assistant in several magic shows. She actually had the guts to get "sawed in half" on one of them. (Check out some red carpet "magic tricks" here.)
7. Whether she styles her hair straight, curly or wavy, it always looks so perfect. (Get step-by-step tips on how to copy her hairstyles, no reason YOU can't have flawless hair too.)
8. She won a $50,000 convertible at the VMA's, but exchanged it for a minivan to donate to an orphanage in Mexico. Yeah, yeah, she probably has more cars than she can find time to drive, but it's still pretty cool of her.
9. She appeared on the cover of Marie Claire sans makeup -- bold move. The closest we've come is this natural-but-better makeup look and that was just for a Starbucks run.
Now it's your turn to weigh in: Love her, hate her, wanna steal her extensions? Tell us about it here.