By Pia Bhattacharya, SELF magazine
Relax. There's nothing fishy about this caviar mani. Celeb nail technician, Pattie Yankee and Dashing Diva created this super texturized look for models at the Cushnie et Ochs show.
It's actually made from teeny, tiny beads that cover your entire nail. Want to try it? Here's how!
An at home "Caviar" mani is quite simple:
1. Apply 2 coats of polish (Pattie used Dashing Diva's Limo Service Polish).
2. Apply nail glue over your nail, covering the polish.
3. Dip your nail into black seed beeds (available at any arts and crafts store).
4. Sprinkle with black glitter and finish with a blast of nail glue activator spray to hold.
Daring enough to give it a go? Tell us what you think!
More from SELF:
- Let Jillian Train You: Get 76 Free Recipes and 4 Fat-Burning Workouts
- 10 Ways to Lose Weight Like a Guy
- Gwyneth Paltrow Opens Up About Postpartum Depression: Could You Be at Risk?
- The Workweek Diet
- From Gaga to Giuliana: The Year in Celebrity Health News
Photo Credit: Condé Nast Digital Studio