By Tracey Lomrantz, Glamour magazine
The fashion world is definitely doing its part for disaster relief in Japan (Uniqlo donated $12.2 million; the proceeds from this week's 3.1 Phillip Lim sample sale will go to the cause), but nobody has a cuter way to show your support than Anna Sui.
The $20 lavender T-shirt was designed by the artist Dean Landry and is available at shop.annasui.com, along with a guys' version in black. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to Japan disaster relief, so click over there now to do your part!
Want more ways to help out in Japan?
- Find out where you can donate directly
- See which stores are offering proceeds to the cause
- Get inspired by one woman's story of narrow escape
More from Glamour:
- 10 Things He's Thinking When You're Naked
- 19 Cute Celebrity Haircuts to Consider
- 8 Sex Moves Every Woman Should Try Once
- 12 Secret Signs He's Into You
- 21 Gorgeous Wedding Dresses (From $100 to $1,000!)
Photo Credit: courtesy of Anna Sui