12 cute rings that will brighten your day. Guaranteed!
-Faye Brennan, BettyConfidential.com
Two weeks ago I fell in love with a tiny rhinestone bow ring while out shopping in NYC. It was small and simple, but as soon as I put it on, I felt instantly happy. I made a beeline for the register, and have been wearing it ever since.
It's amazing to me how a piece of jewelry can transform my whole mood. I could be having an awful day, but when I look down at my hand and see that little bow sparkling back up at me, I get a break from the negative thoughts. It was the best four dollars I ever spent.
Hopefully, one of these following 12 adorable rings will have the same effect on you (not to mention, they're a great conversation piece!):
1. Betsey Johnson Critter Boost Bull Dog Stretch Ring ($45, zappos.com). How can you say no to that face?
2. Gold Squirrel Rhinestone Ring ($12.50, torrid.com). All the squirrels you pass in the park will be jealous.
3. MARC by Marc Jacobs Starfish Ring ($88, neimanmarcus.com). For those of us who wish we were on the beach instead of in the office.
4. Opah Kissing Fish Ring ($28, freepeople.com). Look, it's fishes who kisses.
5. Guess Turtle Ring ($28, zappos.com). Don't pity the turtle. He may not win the race, but he is too cute for words!
6. Oasis Bow Ring ($18.47, us.asos.com). This one looks just like mine! It's a little reminder that you're as pretty as a bow.
7. Bebe Crystal Owl Ring ($24, bebe.com). Who has such an adorable ring? Who?
8. Tivoli Enamel Pig Ring ($20, dillards.com). This little piggy went "Wee, wee, wee!" all the way onto your finger.
9. Rhinestone Bunny Ring ($4.80, forever21.com). Don't be surprised if you have an extra hop in your step when wearing this ring.
10. Bunch O' Bunnies Ring ($12, fredflare.com). What's better than one bunny? THREE!
11. Verameat Hibernation Hump Ring ($68, urbanoutfitters.com). For the frisky gal who can't get her mind out of the gutter... there's always a ring with bears humping on it.
12. Handlebar Mustache Ring ($10, fredflare.com). And finally, this ring is for the funny girl who can't get enough of ironic mustaches!
Tell us: which ring is your favorite?
Faye Brennan is senior editor at BettyConfidential.