By Lauren Tardanico, Glamour magazine
Tell me ladies, do you have a long-running fascination with bandage skirts like I do? Wanting to wear them yourself but afraid they're one of those things that only look good on celebs and models? (They just seem so darn tight!)
A few months back I gave in, braved the bandage myself and have realized they're one of the best wardrobe staples you can own...like Spanx you can wear on the outside.
Changed your mind? There's more where that came from: take a peek into our very own Glamour closet!
(Pictured: colorblock bandage skirt, $49.00 at Arden B.)
More from Glamour:
• How to Find Your Body's Best Jeans
• 19 Cute Celebrity Haircuts to Consider
• 8 Sex Moves Every Woman Should Try Once
• Why He Hasn't Proposed (Yet)
• 10 Things He's Thinking When You're Naked