Sipa; Getty Images; Bauer GriffinIt may be morning here, but with the 12-hour time difference, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge has already had a full day of wardrobe changes in Singapore! She toured the Rolls Royce factory and the Gardens by the Bay in a belted white jacket and matching swing skirt by Alexander McQueen, slipped into a heart-print Raoul dress cinched with a black belt to paint with children at a learning center, and swapped that out for pleated design with whimsical drawings for a visit to the resident High Commissioner's home for dinner with her husband, Prince William. Talk about a busy schedule!
Tell us: Which of today's Kate Looks is your favorite?
• More on the Duchess's outfits in Singapore
• Prabal Gurung Flips to See Kate in His Design
• Everywhere Pippa Went in New York
• Prince Harry's Tour of the Caribbean
• 100 Memorable Celebrity Wedding Moments