- Details are vague, but it looks like Amy Winehouse will launch her own own line of makeup and clothes. I kind of feel like I'd need a drug habit to feel comfortable walking around in my bra and that much eyeliner, but... [from Sassybella]
- While mere mortals freeze through the end of winter, Anna Wintour is already thinking about Vogue's September cover with a just-pregnant-enough-to-look-pretty-and-non-alien Nicole Kidman. [from WWD]
- Speaking of Kidman, her Oscar necklace was constructed of 7,645 diamonds totalling 1,399 carats and took 6,200 man hours to assemble. Wow, All that for a necklace that, honestly, sort of got stuck on her boob. [from FWD]
- Marc Jacobs supports Hillary! With a $38 t-shirt in her honor! [from Jezebel]
- Man, you want to think Matthew MoConaughey's new ad for Dolce & Gabbana is sexy, but it's actually just creepy and shirtless (obvs). [from FWD]
Today on Yahoo!
1 - 6 of 48