Bright makeup and warm temps basically go hand in hand - why would we even bother having one without the other? Luckily, we saw plenty of different examples on the spring 2011 runways, from Dior to Derek Lam. With the use of pinks, reds, blues and greens makeup is anything but boring this season.
Brazilian Blowout Found Above Formaldehyde Limit By 8 Times
Below is a bit of inspiration pulled straight off the catwalk for you to use as we go through spring and into summer, and application tips and tricks for how to pull off this daring trend.
More from Beauty High:
• Orange Lips: How To Wear Spring's Boldest Color
• How To Get The Bold Shadow Look For Spring
• Spring Cleaning Your Makeup Bag
• Breast Makeup: How To Fake Great Boobs
• Learn How To Take Care Of Your Lips This Spring