1. Subtle Smoky Eye: A full-on smoky eye can be intimidating. Here, Jessica Biel wears a softer version of the standby look. Skip the liner and use brown or gray shadow and a few coats of mascara.
RELATED: 5 Minute Beauty Fixes
2.Simple Ponytail: This style runs the gamut from casual to dressed-up, and when it's styled without too much primping - like Blake Lively's version - the result is very girl-next-door.
RELATED: A Month of Bright Lips
3.Flushed Cheeks: A pop of color will make you look fresh-faced and vibrant. Kate Bosworth wears a bright pink blush, which works with her fair skin.
RELATED: The Best Hair & Makeup at the Golden Globes Red Carpet
4. Soft Blowout: A bouncy blowout - not too straight,not too curly - is natural and always flattering. Katie Holmes gets the look just right: Her color is glossy and her hair looks touchable.
RELATED: Supermodels Without Makeup
5. Pink Lipgloss: Natural makeup always works. Cameron Diaz's look is special because of her subtly lined eyes and shiny, bright (but not too bright) pink gloss.
RELATED: 7 Ways to Update Your Look
More from Harper's Bazaar:
- Look Younger Without Plastic Surgery or Botox
- Supermodels Without Makeup
- Naked Celebrities - Unretouched!
The Best Celeb Hairstyles and How to Copy the Look
- Photos: Celebs Before Stylists
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.