New York Fashion Week Coverage 2010
One of the most awkward things about Fashion Week is sauntering up to your seat at a show only to find that your goodie bag has been swiped by the girl sitting two seats down from you. There's always that uncomfortable moment when you make eye contact with her, clearly expressing the "I know that you did!" glare. Immediately thereafter, she'll start staring very intently at her BlackBerry, unnecessarily scrolling her trackball up and down like a maniac.
Breaking News! British Fashion Designer Alexander McQueen Commits Suicide
My longwinded point is this: because not all of us get Fashion Week goodie bags or even have the opportunity to steal someone else's (which I'm not condoning), StyleCaster teamed up with DJ and producer Mick Boogie to give everyone a little Fashion Week gift of their own! Starting today, you can download Sounds From the Front Row - a free StyleCaster/Mick Boogie remix album featuring your favorite artists like Vampire Weekend, Phoenix, Jay-Z, Radiohead, Passion Pit, and many more.
Check the track listing below and click here to download the entire album including StyleCaster's very own title track, "Sounds From the Front Row" by Outasight for FREE!
1. "Sounds From The Front Row" by Outasight
2. "Encore" (Jaydiohead Remix) by Jay-Z/Radiohead
3. "Lisztomania" (Holy Ghost Remix) by Phoenix
4. "Merrymakin' at My Place" by Calvin Harris
5. "What a World" by Common and Chester French
6. "Skeleton Boy" by Friendly Fires
7. "Baby Can't Stop" (Aeroplane Remix) by Lindstrom & Christabelle
8. "Wake Up" (Meterhead Remix) by Acid Girls
9. "Little Secrets" (Hey Champ Remix) by Passion Pit
10. "When They Fight, They Fight" by Generationals
11. "Yes I Know" by DJ Eleven
12. "Toot d'Amor" (Eli Remix) by Chin Chin
13. "Rockin' That Thang" by Telephoned
14. "I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend" (Twelves Remix) by The Black Kids
15. "I'm Not Your Toy" by La Roux
16. "The Kids" (Chromeo Remix) by Vampire Weekend
17. "Walking On a Dream" (Treasure Fingers Remix) by Empire Of The Sun
18. "Tomorrow Never Knows" by The Beatles
19. "Time" by Beach Fossils
20. "Take On Me" (Twelves Remix) by A-Ha
21. "Take the Hit" by Jade (featuring Theophilus London)
22. "Flower" by Bobby Hebb
23. "Priority" by Mos Def
24. "Things Work Out" by The Kickdrums
25. "Downtown in My Mind" by Outasight
More From StyleCaster:
Celebrity Stylist Tippi Shorter Teaches Us How to Tame Wild Curls
Tips from a Pro!
How to Create the Perfect Cat Eye
Just in Time for Valentine's Day!
Keds Shoes Comes Out with Sparkly New Sneaker Line
Let Your Feet do the Talking
John Mayer and Taylor Swift Dating?
See if the Rumors are True
Kate Moss For Longchamp: First Photos Released
Check Out the Collaboration Before it Hits Stores!
Get StyleCaster on-the-go with our ALL NEW iPhone App!