Ever wonder where your wardrobe inspiration gets its start? See how the looks from Fashion Week make it from the runway into your closet. Don't miss the top designs from New York Fashion Week that will inspire your wardrobe, plus behind-the-scenes video, beauty how-tos, and shopping tips here.
- 100 Runway Designs That Caught Our Attention: See which designs made the cut this month in New York and will be ones to watch this coming spring. Make note of your favorite upcoming trends -- we're seeing floral prints, upscale "safari" looks, ladylike pastels, and lots of ruffles and feathers in your future.
- Where Designers Get Their Inspiration: Designers like Whitney Port and Tracy Reese all get their unique vision start somewhere. See how they transformed their inspirations into runway-ready fashion and created the hair and beauty looks for their models
- Which Looks Will Make It Into the Stores? The country's top buyers - the people who help you narrow those runway looks by deciding what makes it into the department stores - give away their coveted advice. Find out what they're loving this season.
- 100 Designer Looks to Buy Now: These designs have made it from concept to runway and now they're in stores across the country. Next stop: Your closet. See what must-have Fall trends are available right now.
- Do It All Within Your Budget: Don't miss these high-fashion buys for under $500. From Donna Karan New York pants to Tory Burch jewelry, you can't go wrong with any of these splurges.
Must-Buy Fashion Trends
Red-Carpet Knockouts: Who Wore It Best
Janet Jackson's Exclusive Interview
10 Hottest Fall Makeup Trends
Looking for More on Fashion, Beauty, and Shopping? Subscribe to Harper's Bazaar!
Reprinted with Permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.