Indigo/Getty Images; Courtesy of Stuart Weitzman
Last summer, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge's nude platform pumps and black wedges from L.K. Bennett became hugely popular worldwide hits. This year, she's got a new springtime shoe for "RepliKates" to covet: The lanyard braided cross-strap "Minx" wedge sandal by Stuart Weitzman. The Duchess wore the five-and-a-half-inch (with a one-inch platform) shoes with her Libélula printed blue-green shirtdress to watch Princes William and Harry play during the Audi Polo Challenge charity match in Ascot, England on Sunday. (Her dog, Lupo, also attended!) Shop the wedges, available in a variety of sizes and widths, for $398 at stuartweitzman.com.
Plus, see more Kate Middleton outfits!
• More on Kate's Stuart Weitzman Wedges
• The Fashion Power of Duchess Catherine
• 10 Unforgettable, Extravagant Royal Weddings
• Kate and Pippa Middleton: Style Twins
• Vote for Your Favorite of Kate Outfit
-- Sharon Clott