Courtesy of PiperlimePiperlime.com ambassador Rachel Bilson celebrated the company's first-ever BFF Night, a monthly sip-and-shop soiree, wearing a look she pulled head-to-toe from the online shopping site. "I like when it gets cold, because I can wear lots of clothes and be warm," she told us of her outfit's inspiration at the New York Piperlime pop-up store last night, the same night the second season of her CW hit show Hart of Dixie premiered. "I like layering!" And that's exactly what she did. Her look consisted of: A black Elizabeth & James boyfriend blazer ($385), a textured Vince sweater ($320), a House of Harlow collar necklace ($70), forest green Rag & Bone skinny jeans ($176), and Kate Spade New York suede pointy toe pumps ($298). Find all of the pieces on piperlime.com.
• More on Rachel Bilson's Fall Style
• Fall Must-Haves Under $100
• Piperlime's Guest Editors: Rachel Bilson, Rachel Zoe, & Olivia Palermo
• Hart Of Dixie Makes The Top 20 TV Fashion Moments List
• See Rachel Bilson's Transformation!
- Alexandra DeRosa