Give your nails a winter makeover.When it's crazy cold out, frost collects at the edge of your windows. When the sun shines through just right, it sparkles and shines. This nail art design uses winter windows as inspiration!
What You'll Need
White nail polish
Light blue nail polish
Blue glitter polish
Fast-drying top coat
1. Start with a plain white nail and make sure it's really dry before you move on to the next step.
2. You need a makeup sponge ripped in half. You can cut your sponge if you want, but I think the jagged edges of the sponge hold the polish better than if you cut it.
Dab the light blue nail polish on the very edge of the sponge.
3. Now, dab the sponge on your nail. start at the tip and work up for a fade effect. You might have to re-apply the polish to get the look just right.
4. Flip your sponge over and use the glitter polish on the other edge. This polish needs to be translucent, so you can see the other blue underneath.
5. Start at the tip of the nail again and work your way up, the same way you did with the blue polish.
When you're finished, repeat these steps again for each nail, and your winter window nail art design is complete!
- By Jamie Harrington