Create your fall accessories story with these 12 fabulous comic book and book themed finds.
-Diana Denza, BettyConfidential.com
Calling all literature fanatics and comic book collectors: We've found the geek chic accessories you'll nerd out over this season. From Shakespeare-inspired clutches to hair clips taken straight out of the pages of comic books, these 12 accessories will thicken your fall fashion plot.
For Literature Lovers:
1. Romeo & Juliet book clutch ($325, katespade.com). Forget Romeo! This irresistible clutch will take your little black dresses to the next level, no ill-fated romance required.
2. Wrap Up With A Good Book scarf: Persuasion ($39.99, etsy.com). Complete with quotes straight from the famed Jane Austen tome, cozying up with a good book has gotten even easier.
3. Just My Typewriter necklace ($29.99, modcloth.com). With this vintage typewriter necklace, you won't have to pen a classic to create a style story.
4. Paper Passion fragrance ($98, steidlville.com). Does the scent of a crisp new volume make you weak in the knees? Stand out in a crowd of iPads by spritzing on this bookish scent.
5. Kate Spade New York canvas Kindle cover: The Great Gatsby ($49.99, amazon.com). The Great Gatsby has been on Hollywood's hot list in recent months. Show your support for the beloved F. Scott Fitzgerald classic -or Leonardo DiCaprio- on your Kindle.
6. Dewey Decimal vintage library catalog card ring ($12, etsy.com). Reminisce over the days before computerized searches with this library card catalog ring. Since each ring is crafted from recycled cards, you'll be making Mother Earth (not to mention your librarian) very happy indeed.
For Comic Book Heroines:
7. Superhero Wonder Woman ring ($13.45, etsy.com). When fashion and comics collide, we win with adorable pieces like this ring (superpowers not included).
8. Janine Basil "Pow!" comic hair clip ($22, punk.com). Who knew that knockout style was just a hair clip away?
9. Comic book mighty wallet ($14.50, unique-vintage.com). These comics go waaay back -to the 1930s and '40s, to be exact! And this tear-resistant wallet will be your purse's hero for years to come!
10. Superhero earbuds ($17.99, thinkgeek.com). Who's your hero? From Superman to the Flash, the gang's all available.
11. The Wonder Hero woman's full super hero apron ($45, etsy.com). You'll wipe down that last batch of dishes in lightning speed, you Wonder Woman you.
12. Red action Batman mini bows ($5.25, etsy.com). Gotham's caped crusader clashes with spicy reds and yellows for a hair clip duo that'll do your mane justice.
Tell us: What would be your super power?
Diana Denza is a regular contributor to BettyConfidential.
Read more on BettyConfidential.com
Super! Miranda Kerr Is Australia's New Wonder Woman
Hot Links: Meet the New Wonder Woman: Adrianne Palicki
Which Hollywood Starlet Should Play 'Wonder Woman'?