Cornelia Zicu is an absolutely brilliant aesthetician who, after opening her own eponymous spa on New York City's Fifth Avenue, now is the Red Door Spas Chief Creative Officer. Below, some at-home spa tips...
1. Revitalize dull winter hair with a gloss treatment!
To create shine and add movement to your hair texture without spending a lot of money, create an at home chamomile tea wash.
- Boil water and make a STRONG chamomile tea
(best for blonde hair).
- Refrigerate until cool and pour on to clean hair and dry/style as usual.
Revamp your everyday hair routine for a glossier look.
2. Detox your skin!
This secret cleanse helps hydrate your skin from the harsh winter elements and prepare it for the summer months. All you need is:
- some oatmeal (which calms skin),
- 2 spoons of milk powder,
- teaspoon of honey,
- 2 drops of lavender essential oil and half cap of olive or avocado oil.
- Mix together and add to a simple body wash (non fragrant).
3. Wake up tired eyes and get them ready for the bright summer sun with a cool tea compress.
This is especially great for those who stare at the computer all day.
- Boil milk
- Then add tea bag
- Hold for 10 min
- Refrigerate liquid
- Then use compress 5 minutes on each eye
-- Eva Chen
More from Teen Vogue: