I'm not one to skimp on beauty products. I've been known to drop a pretty penny on the latest lengthening mascara, and I could probably open a nail salon with the ridiculous amount of nail polish that I own. But there comes a time in every beauty junkie's life when she needs to reevaluate how much money is being spent on products - call it an intervention, if you will. That's why I went in search of some less-expensive alternatives to some of my favorite splurge items. Click through for the beauty edition of high-low shopping.
More from Beauty High:
• Orange Lips: How To Wear Spring's Boldest Color
• How To Get The Bold Shadow Look For Spring
• Spring Cleaning Your Makeup Bag
• Breast Makeup: How To Fake Great Boobs
• Learn How To Take Care Of Your Lips This Spring