QUESTION: How can I look taller without heels?
ANSWER: Try a pair of low wedges like these from Urban Outfitters. They'll give you an extra inch of height but they're not uncomfortable to walk in. Another secret for petites (don't laugh) are heel cushions like these from Dr. Scholl's. The heel cushions are not only comfortable, but they also give you a little extra lift. A plus to wearing these in your sneakers is that they support your arches and heels, which will make you stand straighter and taller.
-Marissa, Seventeen Market Editor
- Click To Buy - Find cute shoes!
- Dressing Room - Try on new clothes!
- Shoe Box - Pick your fave boots!
- Fashion Q&A - Get style advice!
- Quiz - Which jeans should you buy?