By Runa Bhattacharya, SELF magazine
Girl-crush alert: We can't take our eyes off Natalie Portman, star of Thor and Your Highness. Steal her look and win your own admirers.
1. Ace your base. To fake Portman's perfect skin, use a brush (not your fingers) to apply foundation, advises Dior makeup artist Ricky Wilson. And ditch the cream blush-it's too easy to come out looking sunburned-for a powder variation.
2. Shimmer down now. Use a fluffy brush to sweep a plum shade over your lid; blend up into the crease. Dot the inner corners of your eyes with champagne shimmer. (Portman's is the middle shade of Dior's 5-Colour Designer Eyeshadow in Nude Pink Design, $58.)
3. Finish Strong. One coat of mascara does not a showstopper make. For the divine Miss N's look, try three. (She's wearing Diorshow Iconic Mascara, $27.) Lash out!
More from SELF:
- 10 Ways to Lose Weight Like a Guy
- 20 Superfoods for Flat Abs
- Drop 10 Pounds With the New SELF Challenge
- 6 Moves to Six-Pack Abs
- 100 Calorie Treats You Will Love