Get ready to cringe and applaud while reading up on these stars!
-Laura Schreffler, BettyConfidential.com
Some celebrities are totally confident about their perfect, trainer-toned bodies, and some find themselves seriously lacking in the looks department. Supermodel Marisa Miller recently enthused to Shapemagazine about her fantastic derriere, saying, "I love my butt!" while Jennifer Aniston complained in Allure that her gluteus maximus backside is the biggest thorn in her side: "My stomach is not my hardest [challenge] - my derriere is much more my challenge." After hearing these varying statements about such perfect bodies, we have to conclude that the only problem Jen has is confidence! So which other stars love their looks, and which need to take a good look in the mirror and start really loving who they are?
Believe it or not, these stars HATE certain parts of their bodies!
1. Jessica Alba is over her breasts and hips! "My breasts are saggy, I've got cellulite, my hips are bigger…every actress out there is more beautiful than me," the Little Fockers star complained. Er, sure, Jess. You're ugly - and that's why you made People magazine's "Most Beautiful People" list last year, right?
2. Keira Knightley laments her lack of a bust. "I'd love to have tits, but I don't - I have pecs," she has said. "I hate my body. I like too many other people's bodies. I like legs-a good pair of legs on someone else always makes me jealous! I know my looks won't last forever. In five years time, I will probably be having Botox, face-lifts, nose jobs and false hair!" At the ripe old age of 25, this former model really needs nothing more than a good reality check.
3. Uma Thurman isn't really into her supermodel height. "I was always physically insecure - big feet, too tall, not coordinated or together," the Bel Ami star has said of her glorious 6'0 stature. Honestly Uma, we'd pay for those legs. Like, a lot of money.
4. Jennifer Love Hewitt has fought back against body criticism, raging, "A size 2 is not fat!" but it doesn't sound like she entirely believes her own hype. "I don't love my butt," the Ghost Whispererstar has complained. "The bottom parts of my legs look like Popeye's drumsticks. I feel like in the 1950s, I would have thought I was all that and a bag of chips. But in this day and age, it's tougher when you have curves." Or awesome that you don't look like a teenage boy, Jen…and we think you should go with that attitude instead!
5. We're flabbergasted that Angelina Jolie, of all people, has insecurities about her most famous feature. "I know other women would kill for my lips," Brad Pitt's utterly gorgeous other half has said, "but I feel like they take over my face." There is no other response to this than: we're shocked - just shocked.
Thank goodness these ladies LOVE themselves!
1. Gwen Stefani works hard to get her six-pack abs, and she isn't shy about saying so! "I have to work very hard to look as good as I do," she has said. "I work out every day, I go hiking and I have a personal trainer." See? There isn't anything wrong with being proud of your body, ladies!
2. Unlike Uma, the diminutive Eva Longoria loves her height. "I like being small," the Desperate Housewives star has said. That's right - own it, shorty!
3. Cameron Diaz is hot, and she knows it - and it's refreshing to hear her admit it. "I enjoy my body a lot more now that I did in my twenties," she has said, adding that she' adores her arms and upper body. "It's stronger than it's ever been. As a kid, I was athletic, but after Charlie's Angels, I became physically strong."
4. The curvaceous Kate Winslet has decided to start loving herself - and her voluptuous form. "I don't know a single woman who doesn't stand up and check the tushie before she walks out the door," the English rose has said. "I've decided I am going to start loving my backside, really just saying, 'yes.'" YES! We love it!
5. Eva Mendes is another star that's proud of her curves - and refuses to lose them! "I love my curves, and I embrace them," the Cuban star of The Other Guys has said. Her curves aren't the only things that are sexy - confidence is the biggest turn-on of all time.
Laura Schreffler is a former Daily News columnist now responsible for bringing you your daily dose of love advice at LoveTrekker.com.
Photo Source 7
Read more articles om BettyConfidential.com