WENN.com (2)Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge rarely deviates from her solid-colors-from-solid-designers modus operandi and that's what we've grown to love about the new royal-just look at our extensive and somewhat exhuasting coverage of her every fashion move. However, we're seeing a shift: She's starting to integrate more and more floral embellishments into her choices, like the Alice by Temperley dress she wore to yesterday's reception for Olympic and Paralympic Team Great Britain medal winners at Buckingham Palace. The number is a custom design by the British designer, and includes embroidered rose and gold details on sheer black fabric. Tell us, what do you think about this look: Love it or leave it?
Plus, see Kate's best outfits ever.
• More on Kate's Alice by Temperley Dress
• Duchess Dress Coming to Temperley Bridal
• What's The Good Wife's Royal Connection?
• Royals Wearing Oxblood Red: Yay or Nay?
• Kate and Pippa: Style Twins!