By Petra Guglielmetti, Glamour magazine
Have you heard the news that Butter London is releasing a glittery nail polish color inspired by princess-to-be Kate Middleton--one featuring her tabloid name, Waity Katie?
Kate may have had to wait 8 years for Prince William to propose, but she sure didn't have to wait long to have a beauty product named for her. The glittery mauve nail polish, which goes on sale in the U.S. in April, is called No More Waity, Katie. Two things come to mind:
1) Somehow shimmery nail polish doesn't seem so Kate to me. I mean, I know glitter and princesses go hand in hand, but for Kate, I'd picture something more subdued. What do you think?
2) Just for fun, let's pretend we each get a nail polish named after us. What would your polish be called, and why?
More from Glamour:
- How to Find Your Body's Best Jeans
- 19 Cute Celebrity Haircuts to Consider
- 8 Sex Moves Every Woman Should Try Once
- Why He Hasn't Proposed (Yet)
- 10 Things He's Thinking When You're Naked
Photo Credit: Butter London